Tell me about him/her

ACTIVIDAD INTEGRADORA

Tell me about him/her

Módulo 7

Semana 3

Alumno: Fernando

One situation strange
My neighbor tells me that, a long time ago, when I was a teenager, I had a strange situation.
I was walking through the countryside, says he, when suddenly I saw my girlfriend in the
distance, so I ran to hug her, but when I stood in front of her and take her in my arms, she faded from my face whit the smoke of a cigarette into the air. This event made me get in panic, because to one does not him happen every day that a person disappears in that strange way. The terror I felt, made me run away at full speed but with difficulty because of how frightened I was. At last I was able to reach the population, where, seeing one of the neighbors so troubled, he asked me, "What's the matter?" But I could not answer because of how frightened I was, then he realized that something supernatural had happened to me, and he talked to me until I was able to calm down and I could tell him what had happened.

At the moment of telling me this, my neighbor already saw it as something funny that happened to him in his youth. 

Comentarios